3/24/2008

Dancing is my passion!*



dancing~ dancIng~ dancinG!
this photo was taken just before our ''Easter DAY'' dances performance in church^^1st from the right- yeap! tatz me!

well~ when is the first step i got involved in dance or felt in luv with it? I started dancing when i was in kindergarten (i suppose). Days after days, whenever music is heard, i will start moving my body and follow the wonderful rhythms that was played!

Every moment and every experience i took etched in my memories for a long time to come.
i love HIP HOP, MODERN, CONTEMPORARY, FUNKY etc. (muackz..)
I'm so in luv with the body movement that i willing to spend over thousand of dollar just to learn 3 months dances. But i know every moment, every time and every money i spent do success in my life.

I've been learning dancing at Sunway "Living Art", 3 churches, "Dance V me" studio etc. This place had given me full of unforgettable memories! my partners, my beloved teachers, many PRO dancers and also friends!! i LOVE them soO much n i really miss u guys- i will treasure all this experience deep in my heart!


Last but not least,
I will continue learning dance till the end of my LIFE!

*-hAnLi-*


2 comment:

Steven said...

HEY~~~~~ I see my pic lol.. Miss you too gurl.. must dance with u sometime.. Ciaoz

Mike Leo said...

I pray that your passion of dancing will always to be serving the Lord.

Also, be passionate enough to lead others to join the dance ministry Start mingle around with other youths and you will see how great your God can use you in this passion of yours