10/27/2008

ㄨ Holiday killsS meㄨ


●•SIGN..•●
Can U tel me what's the best way to spend my holiday wisely??
LolX.. I think this is the 5th day since the borest holiday starts..
all I know is on9 chatting, mingle wif friends, finding job.. Wasnt that board? =.+

The besT way for us, students to prevent ✖mold✖ =P
----->>*○o。....○MovieS○..。o○*<<----- 哈哈。。
I watched:

1. Brown Sugar Macchiato

2.The Legend Of Brown Sugar Chivalries

3. Fated To Love You


4. Miss No Good

If You really cant think of anything
Better then this..
Juz called me out n hv a nice tea break! "YAM CHA" =')
k??

4 comment:

Anonymous said...

wan yam cha call me ,
im free this week...

Jacky Y.Z. Khor said...

Call you then can yam cha?
So good? You fetch me ka?
Hahahaha...XD
Actually I'm quite bored also larh but have to study for SPM. =)

MaggieMTMT said...

u good larh...
finish all exams...
summore asking what to do to kill boredom...
walau...
i still need to suffer larh... =(

Mike Leo said...

This is serious problem. You are so bored because other than studying, you have no other purpose in life.

I would suggest that you spend more time with the Maker of Heaven and Earth and get closer to Him in order to find out your purpose in life.

You don't wanna waste away your life, rite?