3/03/2009

Otan Joh Bi Omede Toh


1/3/09

early in the morning- Received many Bday wishes from friends!^^ felt surprising when i received someone's wishes too! wOw~ Early in the Morning went to church^O^. Got a precious HUGGIes from Y chi =P. Present from NAT (the great world wall from-China). n aso 1 packet of liong ca ;) The youth Nuwav also sang me a B'day song!! Pau prayed for me n for my future =) tQ.Went for KK's trip meeting after service. After practising dancing at Nuwav corner.Finally....>O< daddy n mummy brought me to the Top of Mountain for a spacial bday Dinner =P Mmmy also gave me an angpaw as bday gIft! kaka =P During the night, JUNHUI gor gor phone me from SG! we chatted for half and hour! =D I also recieved a bday wish from a friend at Autralia now~ (Mr.KENT) ^O^ dear Milky suppose to give me my cute lil present exactly today but Kelly dint attend church so the present dint reached into my hand. No worries dear. I know u hv the heart to wish me Happy Birthday^O^ muaaaccccKkkkzzZ!

0 comment: