4/04/2009

Oh. dear SIS ^.^

Japan-Shinjuku

MISS U SOO MUCHHIE!
MISS U SOO MUCHHIE!!
MISS U SOO MUCHHIE!!!
MISS U SOO MUCHHIE!!!!

Photos of my sis in Japan -Tokyo recently! ( a wonderful and beautiful country ) crowded with good looking guys and kawaii girls. lOlx. My sis has been discribing how awesome the place is. Everywhere is like a garden! totally different from Malaysian's road ='(

It's keeping me hungry ever since i saw this ^.< "Finger Lickin GOOD!"

guess which is her? lOlX. the one with the angel's look! x)
WOW. A princess's domitary?A new journey with GOD started today!

Gambateh dear SISter! =D!!
From:
" little Muffin"
"baby bOy!"


2 comment:

HK said...

konichiwa cheong hoeking des? ur sis gt teach u say mou?

HanliBubu said...

she dint ><
But she threw me a book and ask me to learn it by myself if i wanted to! haha!
watashiwa Tan desu.^.^