8/09/2009

T-shirt

The clothe's can
This is how this cloth look before opened.
Tada~ Finally born^.^

Hey folks, this is something cute from a spacial friend of mine - Han Ming, he present me this last year but I never thought of opening it because I wanted to keep it as something precious and memorable. But at last, something tell me to open it ^.^Well, in fact we planned to go Singapore last year for a vacation. But yet I miss this absolutely fantastic trip! Just because it's expensive to renew my passport. Glup* He went to Vivo City, largest shopping mall in SG and bought me this!! muahaha~ It's Cuttiee! and there's a word "HONEY" infront of the shirt. Luv it much =D TQ blaksun^.< I really appreciate it.

♀【h●n3Y】♂

2 comment:

NoNo said...

Find me a "question mark" shirt!XD

KHY1680 said...

wow...when make one for me??