12/29/2009

WOW~
Spm had finish long time ago~
Think back carefully,
I dint take it as an importent test. Oh gosh*
What am I doing?

A girl that wants to hv a happy life.
Yes, indeed.
Nex yr I am in 6aZhong again.
I hate it..
I wish i could be in Xiao for the last yr in CH.
TT.. sObx. crying for useless thing.
2010. I really hope to hv a great experience in this year.
I hope that each of my society will grow better and faster.
Cheer:
U know all of U are a cheerleaders,
Be high every moment so that others will b influenced.
I luv to be with u guyz this yr ^^

Scout:
I know that our members are getting lesser and lesser,
dont worry as long as we are passionate to bring in more new faces
and treat them as a family to all.
One day scout forever scout!
We hv the ability to bring up our society to the highest!
Dont look down on ourself.
the only things is do what U said. and do it well~

Me:
Concentrate on ur studies larh x(
Always make urself bz here and thr.
But i know I love to join and participate camps or events
I love Mass communication.
Bring message to the world.
Where will I be in 2011?
no one knows incliding me ^^

Muackz and bye 2009*!

Wow, one month dint update jor.. haha xD
I miss my old friends~
wish to keep in touch with u guyz~ =) ciao!
I wont be blogging often starting from 2010 onwrds..

Friends whom not studying form6,
gambateh in ur college or uni whatever.
just remember keep in touch ^^
Friend indeed is a friend in need.

3 comment:

NoNo said...

actually u can write a letter transfer to xiao wan

KHY1680 said...

gambateh and good luck in 2010...
happy new year^^

GuangYi said...

haha,nice words^^
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~
WISH U HAPPY EVERY DAY!!